1. Personal data 1.1 General Personal data is information that reveals or can reveal the identity of the user. We adhere to the principle of data avoidance. As far as possible, the collection of personal data is dispensed with. 1.2 Handling Personal data is only used for communication with you or for the design of use of the website. In principle, they will not be passed on to third parties. Personal data will only be used to the extent necessary or if we are required to do so by law or a court order or, if necessary, to lawfully prevent illegal or improper use contrary to the general terms and conditions. 1.3 contradiction You can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. This does not include data that must be kept available for the purpose of processing the contract. 1.4 Right to information On request, we will inform you about the data stored about you. This is basically free of charge. 1.5 Right to correct, delete and block data You have the right at any time to have incorrect personal data corrected, deleted or blocked upon request. Exercising the right is free.
2. Usage data General technical information is collected when you visit the website. This includes the IP address used, time, duration of the visit, browser type and, if applicable, the page of origin. This usage data is registered in a log file and can be used and saved for the purpose of statistical analysis of this website. There is no link between this usage data and your personal data.
4. Third Party Services 4.1 Social Media Links We have our own social media pages with the third-party providers that can be reached via links from this website. By using the links you can access the respective websites of the third party providers (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+). As soon as you have accessed the third-party provider's website, you are in the area of responsibility of the respective third-party provider, so that their data protection declaration and their declarations on the use of data also apply. We have no influence on this, but we recommend that you log out of the respective third-party provider before using a corresponding link to avoid unnecessary data transfer, so that usage profiles cannot be created by the third-party provider just by using the link. We have deliberately only used links and dispensed with further third-party plugins in order to protect your data. 4.2. Use of Youtube This website and the integrated offers contain so-called embeddings of videos on YouTube. These enable the connection to YouTube and the videos stored there. YouTube is an offer from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The purpose and scope of data collection and data use by Google as well as your rights and setting options for protection as a YouTube customer can be found in YouTube's data protection information. You can find this at: https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy/.
5. Contact To contact us regarding data protection, you can use the contact options given in the legal notice (e.g. e-mail) or our contact form.
6. Captcha We use the Google reCaptcha service to determine whether a person or a computer makes a certain entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following data to check whether you are a person or a computer: IP address of the device used, the website that you visit with us and on which the captcha is integrated, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the device used Browser and operating system type, Google account if you are logged into Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you have to identify images. The legal basis for the data processing described is Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing, to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated input (attacks).