1. Content of the online offer The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided on our website. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are generally excluded, unless the author can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent Is at fault. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
2. References and links In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites (“hyperlinks”) that are outside the author's area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the link was set, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that have been changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to whose content external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, the provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts . All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned! The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
4. Privacy If there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is permitted - as far as technically possible and reasonable - without entering such data or by entering anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails who violate this prohibition.
5. Google Adsense This website uses Google Adsense, a web advertising service from Google Inc., USA (“Google”). Google Adsense uses so-called “cookies” (text files), which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. Google Adsense also uses so-called “web beacons” (small invisible graphics) to collect information. By using the web beacon, simple actions like visitor traffic on the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website with regard to the advertisements, to compile reports on website activity and advertisements for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive and the display of web beacons by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Data Protection> Settings”; in Firefox under “Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies”); however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you declare that you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.
6. Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you declare that you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.
7. Facebook This website uses plugins from the provider Facebook.com, which are provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. Users of our website on which the Facebook plug-in is installed are hereby informed that the plug-in establishes a connection to Facebook, which transmits to your browser so that the plug-in appears on the website. Furthermore, data is forwarded to the Facebook server through the use, which contains information about your website visits on our homepage. For logged in Facebook users, this means that the usage data is assigned to their personal Facebook account. As soon as you, as a logged in Facebook user, actively use the Facebook plug-in (e.g. by clicking on the "Like" button or using the comment function), this data is transferred to your Facebook account and published. You can only avoid this by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand. For more information on data usage by Facebook, please refer to the data protection regulations on Facebook.
8. Legal validity of this disclaimer This exclusion of liability / disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Source: Haftungsausschluss.org, Disclaimer Template & the Data Protection Act